Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cock Up


Hallo Party People!
Football
football
football
football,
there, got it out of my system,
now for the gastric reflux...

This mix was made an hour or so before Tulips,
but the software used left a track out whenever
I tried to get the mix out.
So just now about a month later I had a relisten and figured, sod it
I'll just glue the two bits of mix together,
never mind the missing track.
I hereby name this shit...I mean ship... "Cock Up".

Diddley Daddley - The Super Super Blues Band
Urban Guerilla - Hawkwind
Dude Ranch Nurse - Sonic Youth
Jup Na Keeeeeel - Boredoms
The Inverted Man[falling] - The Detroit Escalator
Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band
African Thing - Art
Eurphyoosh - Synthetic Socks
No Drum Machine - Three Chairs
Everything I Need - Tiger B. Smith
Briar Patch - Devin The Dude
Agraphobia (Kenny Larkin remix) - LA Synthesis
I'm Big Dick Black - someone from ween
Prajna Paramita Hridaya Sutra (Sutra Chant) - Tony Scott
360R2905 - 360 Records
360R2901 - 360 Records
Its No Good (When you feel bad) - Ween
Is A Dread In A Babylon - ?

The missing track was
Bring it on Home to Grandma - The Mississippi Mud Mashers

No comments: