Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sheep


THE LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Sheep
listen to the latest mix from Child Without an iPod

Ewan McColl - Amang the Blue Flowers and Yellow
69 - Desire
I-F - Space Invaders are Smoking Grass
Moistboyz - Keep the fire alive
Highgate Sessions - Reach Into Your Pocket
Astrobastard - Dealer's Door
Scrotum Grinder - Anathema An Anthem of the Aimless
The Fuckers - Sexy Roy Orbison
Giorgio Moroder - Basslich
Vladislav Delay - The Fourth Quarter
The Dubliners - The Salamanca Reel
Gangsta Fag - The Faggots
Rising High Collective - No Deeper Love
Pierre Henry - Wrathful Deities
Grant/Hepburn/Moore/Gwenn - Seaside
The Other People Place - Telepathic Seduction
Dweller - The Sheep

No comments: